SOLARCON Singapore Pavilion
Why SOLARCON Singapore Pavilion 2010?
1. The First and Only PV focused exhibition in Southeast Asia
2. Ideal platform for
- Companies seeking to supply to new manufacturing plants in Singapore/Malaysia
- Companies to find partners or agents in Southeast Asia
- Cost effective test marketing and business opportunity evaluation
- First mover for Southeast Asian market penetration
3. Concurrent Symposium Sessions
- Distinguished speakers from government, industry and supporting associations
- Topics addressing Policy, Market, Cost, Technology and Application
Connect with Southeast Asia’s Growing Solar Market
Leading companies have chosen Singapore and Malaysia as the strategic location in Southeast Asia for their solar operations. The region’s PV industry is growing, and now is the time to connect with your customers, to build your business relationships, and to get your share of this booming business.
Exhibitors—reach and sell to a broad audience of key decision-makers from the PV industry. Even with the global financial downturn, important decision makers and leaders will be there to discuss the next generation of technology for solar power. Find out where your business fits within the coming wave of new and exciting solar products. Most important, broaden your customer contacts and interact with the people driving solar power to the next level.
Download the SOLARCON Floor Plan (PDF 151K)